Posted to general@santuario.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org> on 2008/08/11 11:48:54 UTC

[REPORT] - Santuario for August

Hi all,

The 1.4.2 release for the Java library was performed.  Otherwise the
major activity in the lists has been around user queries and bug fixes.

In addition, there has been some initial conversation with IBM around
the reference implementation of JSR 106 (XML Encryption) being donated
to the ASF for inclusion in the current Java libarary.  IBM have told us
that the code is based on existing library, so this would work well.  We
will of course need to go through the appropriate process to accept the
code into the project.

Cheers,
Berin

Re: [REPORT] - Santuario for August

Posted by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org>.
Hey all,

What should be in the update for November?  Anything in particular from
the last three months that should be mentioned?

Cheers,
	Berin