Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ritu Kedia <RK...@saba.com> on 2004/08/11 13:36:01 UTC

RE: BindingStore Class Loading Error in JBoss App Server (Slide 2 .1.M 1)

Thanks for your reply Oliver.

Yes I did check that no other jar in my JBoss has the BindingStore or the
org/apache/slide package. In fact I checked that no other jar on my machine
has that class or the slide package!!
To rule out the compilation problems, I compiled the slide src code on the
machine which I am configuring.

It appears to me that there is a problem with the version of a third party
jar that ObjectNode/Uri or one of their imported classes, may be referring.
Could you please point out which third party packages I should search for? I
am really at a loss...:(

Regards,
Ritu

Posted by Oliver Zeigermann <ol...@zeigermann.de>.
There is one other thing possible! Maybe the compiler is from another
major version os the JRE? The distributed bin code was compiled with JDK
1.4, what about the version with which you compiled the source? Maybe
JDK 1.5?

Oliver