Posted to user@struts.apache.org by ad...@netcourrier.com on 2002/12/02 15:31:01 UTC

struts 1.1. modules examples.

Hello all,

I try to use struts 1.1 modules.
I will be glad if somebody tells me how to find examples of :
- how to declare an action un a struts-config.xml module file ie what is the pattern of the path? (path="/myModuleName/myActionName" ?)
- how to invoque a module action (html:form action"/myModule/myAction.do..." ?)
- what is the pattern for the forward argument (forward name="succes" path="/myModule/myJpsPage.jsp" ?)

("") are only my hypothesis...

thanks a lots for any advice.

Alexandre.