Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Andy Czerwonka <cz...@arcticpenguin.ca> on 2006/10/15 15:59:18 UTC

JMX using jconsole

I can't seem to connect to and running broker using jconsole.  useJmx=true
is set, but I must be getting the url wrong.  Can someone send me the proper
url?  the broker is running on a machine called zeus on the default ports.

Re: JMX using jconsole

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.
Hi,

What version of ActiveMQ are you using?

You could be running into this issue:
if you are using 4.0.1 version. Try using the latest 4.0 or 4.1 branch.

Re: JMX using jconsole

Posted by Andy Czerwonka <cz...@arcticpenguin.ca>.

Re: JMX using jconsole

Posted by Andy Czerwonka <cz...@arcticpenguin.ca>.