Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vincent Massol <vm...@pivolis.com> on 2005/03/10 12:30:41 UTC

RE: [ANN] Maven book and Maven Quiz (update)

Hi everyone,

Here's an update:

1/ the site is working fine

2/ question 8 was ok :-) The problem for Gisbert was with Mozilla in that it
did not display the answer in a visible manner for him (apparently because
the code is not surrounded with <pre> tag which made it not display well in
Mozilla. I'm using Firefox and it's working fine).

Thanks
-Vincent