Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/22 03:27:35 UTC

[Needs help] How to config PGP key of Apache

Hi, I encounter some problem when registering my Apache committer key https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/,

I use gpg (GnuPG) 2.2.17, and I have uploaded my public key to the MIT server: http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=yuzhao.cyz&op=index

As you can see, the key is already there, but the committer key page still shows “key not found” ~

Maybe it’s not the right place to ask the question, but can someone help me for that, many thanks !!

Best,
Danny Chan

Re: [Needs help] How to config PGP key of Apache

Posted by Stamatis Zampetakis <za...@gmail.com>.
If you already did what Rui suggested then I guess the key will appear soon
in https://people.apache.org/keys/committer
<https://people.apache.org/keys/committer/>

If I recall well it takes some time to refresh the servers.

Best,
Stamatis

Posted by Danny Chan <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Francis Chuang <fr...@apache.org>.