Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Daniel Pfuhl <pf...@yahoo.de> on 2001/06/13 12:07:53 UTC

C2: problem getting started

Hi

as I reported I was happy to be able to install
Cocoon2. I did this using the instructions on
the Cocoon site.

For getting in touch with the new architecture
of it I tried to change/edit some of the given
examples. I was wandering because nothing happens.
If I restart Tomcat and recall der cocoon url
the sites look like before. :-(
 what am I doing wrong? I only changed some entries
in stylesheets. I'm sure that this has to change
the appearance of the samples-site, but it wont.

installing Cocoon I build the war-file and copied
it as instructed by the manual to TOMCAT_HOME/webapps.
do I have to do this everytime I change something
in my code?

it would be very kind of you helping me ..

daniel

=====

RE: C2: problem getting started

Posted by Daniel Pfuhl <pf...@yahoo.de>.
Hi Luca

thanks for your help, but because of some stupid
reasons Tomcat looked in the wrong folder.
I think it was an old TOMCAT_HOME error.
so I deleted an reinstalled tomcat and cocoon
and put the war war-file into webapps. now
tomcat exploded it and as I see my changes
take effect. ;-)

daniel

--- Luca Morandini <l....@tin.it> schrieb: > > there
is no