Posted to dev@continuum.apache.org by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/16 19:40:19 UTC

Re: short term branch for project/group keys

Jesse and myself had a chat yesterday morning about the key-refactoring
branch that we spun before Christmas last year, and we reckon that it
might be an idea to get 1.1-alpha rolling and meantime gather more
thoughts around Groupings (introduce versions/tags). We think having
String-based keys for groups might be more feasible for v1.2.

However, we are keen to bring over the API changes where the 'int' Ids
are now converted to 'long'. Some other bits like breaking up the
existing Project and ProjectGroup interfaces can be continued on the
trunk itself after the merge.

What do others think?

Cheers,
Rahul

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
yep, call a vote on it summarizing your changes and what it all accomplishes

jesse

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: short term branch for project/group keys

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
sounds good :)

--
jesse mcconnell
jesse.mcconnell@gmail.com

Re: short term branch for project/group keys

Posted by Rahul Thakur <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hey Jesse,

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.

--