Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by IT CTO <go...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/22 16:50:01 UTC

Problem with documentation site

Hi
I just checked the issue reported in zeppelin-354 about the sample not
available on the doc site and I found out that although the code has the
reference and work locally, something in the deployment to ASF broke the
link and the official doc site is broken

http://zeppelin.incubator.apache.org/docs/rest-api/rest-json/rest-json-notebook-create.json
Not Found

The requested URL /docs/rest-api/rest-json/rest-json-notebook-create.json
was not found on this server.
I don;t know how the doc site works but we need to see how we can fix this.
Eran
--
Eran | "You don't need eyes to see, you need vision" (Faithless)

Re: Problem with documentation site

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Thanks for reporting the problem.

Zeppelin homepage is served from
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/zeppelin/site but github push is
not automatically synchronized to this svn repo. So far it has been
synchronized by manual job, i think the file has not been commit by mistake.
Just commit a missing file into svn repo.

Thanks,
moon

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.