Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by abelov <al...@mail.ru> on 2014/09/23 17:07:32 UTC

ActiveMQ web console localization

Good day!

Is it possible to use different languages in web console?
We are interested in such functionality.

Re: ActiveMQ web console localization

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
My understanding is that the web console will likely be superseded with a
non-hosted solution. Such a solution already exists with AMQ 5.8.0+ in that
it ships with Jolokia which can be connected to by hawt.io.