Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Meghan Pike <01...@sms.ed.ac.uk> on 2002/02/07 16:08:33 UTC

Big problem report

I don't know this is my system or your system, but when I download the
jakarta regexp zip and gzip files their size is 0. Even the jar file is
size zero.  I don't know whats going on, but I would really like to use
the regexp package for an opensource project...  I'm on a redhat linuz
machine at the university of edinburgh, I don't know if that helps...

Yours sincerely

Meghan Pike

Re: Big problem report

Posted by lloyd <su...@twilight-systems.com>.
On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 10:08, Meghan Pike wrote:
> I don't know this is my system or your system, but when I download the
> jakarta regexp zip and gzip files their size is 0. Even the jar file is
> size zero.  I don't know whats going on, but I would really like to use
> the regexp package for an opensource project...  I'm on a redhat linuz
> machine at the university of edinburgh, I don't know if that helps...

FWIW - If you're using the latest mozilla, try right-click save instead
of just clicking on the link.