Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Xinyu Zhang <ws...@163.com> on 2016/11/21 07:51:28 UTC

Re:Re: Multiple streaming aggregations in structured streaming

MapWithState is also very useful.
I want to calculate UV in real time, but "distinct count" and "multiple streaming aggregations" are not supported.
Is there any method to calculate real-time UV in the current version?

At 2016-11-19 06:01:45, "Michael Armbrust" <mi...@databricks.com> wrote:

Doing this generally is pretty hard.  We will likely support algebraic aggregate eventually, but this is not currently slotted for 2.2.  Instead I think we will add something like mapWithState that lets users compute arbitrary stateful things.  What is your use case?

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 6:58 PM, wszxyh <ws...@163.com> wrote:

Hi

Multiple streaming aggregations are not yet supported. When will it be supported? Is it in the plan?

Thanks

Re: Re: Re: Multiple streaming aggregations in structured streaming

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.
It's just the "approx_count_distinct" aggregate function.

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.

Posted by Reynold Xin <rx...@databricks.com>.