Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by bgoetzmann <bg...@sophia.symag.com> on 2006/05/15 15:05:44 UTC

Unrecognized xbean namespace using jsr168

Hello,
I try a simple test with ServiceMix to expose a POJO as aweb service, using
the following servicemix.xml file :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans xmlns:sm="http://servicemix.apache.org/config/1.0"
xmlns:jsr181="http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0"
xmlns:http="http://servicemix.apache.org/http/1.0"
xmlns:test="http://servicemix.org/test/">
	<!-- Le conteneur JBI -->
	<sm:container id="jbi">
		<sm:activationSpecs>

			<sm:activationSpec service="test:Hello" endpoint="testService">
				<sm:component>
					<jsr181:component>
						<jsr181:endpoints>
							<jsr181:endpoint pojoClass="TestService" annotations="none"/>
						</jsr181:endpoints>
					</jsr181:component>
				</sm:component>
			</sm:activationSpec>

			<sm:activationSpec>
				<sm:component>
					<http:component>
						<http:endpoints>
							<http:endpoint service="test:Hello" endpoint="testService"
role="consumer" defaultOperation="echo"
locationURI="http://localhost:8194/Service/"
defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out" soap="true"/>
						</http:endpoints>
					</http:component>
				</sm:component>
			</sm:activationSpec>

		</sm:activationSpecs>
	</sm:container>
</beans>

But by executing servicemix.bat with this file I get the following exception
:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unrecognized
xbean namespace mapping: http://servicemix.apache.org/jsr181/1.0

Any idea ?

Thank you

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: Unrecognized xbean namespace using jsr168

Posted by bgoetzmann <bg...@sophia.symag.com>.
Thank you Guillaume,

For my test, it works by copying the following files (<install_servicemix>
is the ServiceMix installation folder, with in my case
C:\incubator-servicemix-3.0-SNAPSHOT) in the <install_servicemix>\lib folder
:

- servicemix-jsr181-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar from
<install_servicemix>\components\servicemix-jsr181-3.0-SNAPSHOT.zip

- servicemix-soap-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar et servicemix-http-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar from
<install_servicemix>\components\servicemix-http-3.0-SNAPSHOT.zip

- service.jar (my POJO service)

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Try this one:
http://goopen.org/confluence/display/SM/Unrecognized+xbean+namespace+mapping

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Unrecognized xbean namespace using jsr168

Posted by bgoetzmann <bg...@sophia.symag.com>.
Thank you,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
See http://servicemix.goopen.org/site/orgspringframeworkbeansfactorybeandefinitionstoreexception-unrecognized-xbean-namespace-mapping-xxx.html