Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rupinder <ru...@voltix.com> on 2008/01/17 08:14:14 UTC

Gift card processor error

Hi,
While using gift card as a payment method for doing payments in ecommerce
application, I m getting the  following errors:

"The Following Occurred:

Problem connecting to payment processor; we will continue to retry and
notify you by email."

Plz reply as soon as possible.

Re: Gift card processor error

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Rashko,

I made a tip from your explanations :
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/FAQ+-+Tips+-+Tricks+-+Cookbook+-+HowTo#FAQ-Tips-Tricks-Cookbook-HowTo-giftcard

Thanks

Jacques

From: "Rashko Rejmer" <rr...@iguanait.com>

Posted by Rashko Rejmer <rr...@iguanait.com>.
Hi Rupinder,

Posted by Rupinder <ru...@voltix.com>.
I am again getting the error.

Posted by Rashko Rejmer <rr...@iguanait.com>.
Hi Rupinder,

Posted by Rupinder <ru...@voltix.com>.
Hi,

Re: How to create a login user

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
and add to the login the permission group admin or a lesser permission
of WEEBTOOLS to limit them to the webtools.

Raj Saini sent the following on 1/17/2008 7:13 PM:

RE: How to create a login user

Posted by "skip@thedevers" <sk...@thedevers.org>.
Thanks Raj

Can't believe I missed that

Skip

skip@thedevers wrote:
> I cannot believe I cannot figure this out, but all I want to do is create
> login user, i.e. someone who can log into WebTools and work there.
>
> I created a new Party using the Party screen, but for the life of me, I
> cannot figure out how to associate it with a login.
>
> I know how to do it using seed xml files, but I want to allow the user to
> create his own using the app.
>
> Can someone point me to the screen to create one?
>
> Skip
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> 9:01 AM

Checked by AVG Free Edition.