Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/23 00:49:44 UTC

pull request for cordova-js

didn't see an email get generated for this:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-cordova-js/pull/1

Adds in support for Contacts on BlackBerry and fixes the PlayBook exec
method.

Gord

Re: pull request for cordova-js

Posted by Jesse <pu...@gmail.com>.
I am starting a new thread to discuss "standard layer to exec"

Cheers,
  Jesse

Posted by gt...@gmail.com.

Posted by Drew Walters <de...@gmail.com>.