Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@apache.org> on 2012/09/25 21:19:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Core v2.1.9 Release

The Apache MyFaces team is pleased to announce the release of MyFaces
Core 2.1.9.

MyFaces Core is a JavaServer(tm) Faces 2.1 implementation as specified
by JSR-314. MyFaces Core has passed Sun's JSR-314 TCK and is 100%
compliant with the JSR-314 specification.

MyFaces Core 2.1.9 is available in both binary and source distributions.

    * http://myfaces.apache.org/download.html

MyFaces Core is also available in the central Maven repository under
Group ID "org.apache.myfaces.core".

Release Notes - MyFaces Core - Version 2.1.9

Sub-task

    * [MYFACES-3564] - [perf] remove viewId sent inside token in
HtmlResponseStateManager
    * [MYFACES-3565] - Add client side timestamp for view state expiration
    * [MYFACES-3566] - Add random token option for server side state saving
    * [MYFACES-3567] - [perf] do not include empty delta state array
in both client side and server side state saving
    * [MYFACES-3568] - [perf] use viewId hashCode() instead full
viewId on server side state saving SerializedViewKey

Bug

    * [MYFACES-3383] - Self nested Composite Component leads to EL
Stack Overflow
    * [MYFACES-3520] - False evaluation of variables/params with the
same name (c:forEach "var" and "varStatus" should be page scoped)
    * [MYFACES-3574] - Update of 'javax.faces.ViewState' input elements fails
    * [MYFACES-3579] - Inconsistent message order in h:messages
    * [MYFACES-3580] - Searching for JAR in RAR by facelets Claspath
util causes FileNotFoundException
    * [MYFACES-3581] - @EJB injection into a @ViewScoped bean causes CNFE
    * [MYFACES-3583] - h:outputFormat renders unneccessary <span> tag
    * [MYFACES-3584] - h:commandLink renders onclick JavaScript
referencing a non-existent HTML id
    * [MYFACES-3585] - FacesContextFactoryImpl is not released in
FacesContextImpl.release()
    * [MYFACES-3589] - Allow multiple resolutions of cc into the same
EL expression
    * [MYFACES-3590] - AccessControlException occurs in Classpath._searchDir
    * [MYFACES-3591] - Labels with EL expressions are not shown in
messages if partial state saving is disabled
    * [MYFACES-3594] - ClassCastException after application restart
due to UIViewParameter Renderer Cacheing
    * [MYFACES-3597] - Wrong message indicating ri or myfaces in the classpath
    * [MYFACES-3598] - ViewExpiredException during logout after the 3rd login
    * [MYFACES-3605] - Expression ClassCastException

Improvement

    * [MYFACES-3562] - [perf] Optimize UIOutput.saveState(FacesContext)
    * [MYFACES-3563] - Improvements in State Saving Algorithm
    * [MYFACES-3572] - [perf] remember initial state for properties
changed in normal JSF lifecycle
    * [MYFACES-3573] - Log only once unified EL / bean validation presence
    * [MYFACES-3576] - [perf] use get() over eval() for UIViewRoot.getViewId()
    * [MYFACES-3600] - Prevent create additional facet panel when html
markup is used
    * [MYFACES-3601] - Avoid call UIViewRoot.setViewId(...) when it is
not necessary to prevent state creation

New Feature

    * [MYFACES-3553] - [GAE] Add param to select jar files to be
scanned for .faces-config.xml or .taglib.xml or annotations

regards,

Leonardo Uribe

Re: [ANNOUNCE] MyFaces Core v2.1.9 Release

Posted by José Luis Cetina <ma...@gmail.com>.
Your welcome, remember when you need the same behaviour of ViewScoped with
Named beans you can try Apache CODI they both works great!!

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by José Luis Cetina <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Howard W. Smith, Jr." <sm...@gmail.com>.
Leonardo,