Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Elijah Baley <e_...@outlook.com> on 2016/02/23 12:56:49 UTC

Take 2: Release 1.1.1 or 1.2 ?

Hi,

Following SSHD-639 and its impact on other projects, I have backported
it to a 1.1.1 version which could be released as a patch rather quickly.
I also backported SSHD-646 to 1.1.1 so it is (still) ready to release. I
have not received any feedback on my previous question on this issue so
there goes take 2...

Guillaume - what is your take on it ?
Thanks,
Lyor Goldstein (Elijah Baley is a pseudonym I use if this confuses some
of you...)

Re[2]: Take 2: Release 1.1.1 or 1.2 ?

Posted by Elijah Baley <e_...@outlook.com>.
Thanks Guillaume - see my answers inline below...
  Lyor

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org>.
Sorry for the delay.

Fwiw, 1.1 is available from the official download location:
  http://mina.apache.org/sshd-project/downloads.html
I don't see any branch related to 1.x in git, but I'd be happy to do a
release today from it.

I can release 1.2 altogether if it's also ready...

Guillaume