Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Christian Stocker <ch...@bitflux.ch> on 2005/07/21 18:40:16 UTC

xsltal contribution

Hi

Bertrand today implemented XSLTAL into cocoon and asked me, if I could
officially contribute my tal2xslt.xsl, which I gladly will do with this
email. You can grab it here, put any License-stuff onto it you need and
do whatever you want with it :)

http://svn.bitflux.ch/repos/public/popoon/trunk/components/transformers/xsltal/tal2xslt.xsl

A little bit more info about XSLTAL can be found here:

http://wiki.bitflux.org/Templates_TAL

And I'm giving a talk tomorrow about it here at ApacheCon, so if you're
in the area, drop by at 10:30 :)

chregu

--
christian stocker | Bitflux GmbH | schoeneggstrasse 5 | ch-8004 zurich
phone +41 1 240 56 70 | mobile +41 76 561 88 60  | fax +41 1 240 56 71

xsltal block (was: xsltal contribution)

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le 21 juil. 05, à 18:40, Christian Stocker a écrit :

> ...Bertrand today implemented XSLTAL into cocoon and asked me, if I
> could
> officially contribute my tal2xslt.xsl, which I gladly will do with this
> email...

Thanks very much for your contribution!

Despite all the exciting stuff and chats going around here at
ApacheCon, I found some time to create the new "xsltal" Cocoon block to
host the XSLTAL transform and some samples (just in time to make an
announcement at your presentation ;-)

To test the new block, get the BRANCH_2_1_X from SVN, rebuild and see
http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/xsltal/

The HtmlUnit tests of the new block don't run yet, I'll have a look at
this and also include the block in the trunk later.

I have added your name to
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cocoon/branches/BRANCH_2_1_X/status.xml
so that it appears in the credits of the next release.

-Bertrand

--
   Bertrand Delacretaz
   independent consultant, Lausanne, Switzerland