Posted to user@click.apache.org by Andre Gustavo Lomonaco <lo...@ipplus.com.br> on 2014/07/20 00:04:35 UTC

Using Dojo with Apache Click

Hi,

Does anybody has a example using the Dojo Library ( http://dojotoolkit.org)  with Apache Click

I can execute the Dojo normally in my Apache Tomcat using the .html extension, but when I convert to the .htm extension I got no error but I got no results either from the Dojo script

Thanks in Advanced

My Best Regards,

Andre Gustavo Lomonaco

Re: Using Dojo with Apache Click

Posted by Gilberto <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Andre Gustavo!

I understand Apache Click not interfere in the client-side use of the
javascript. Click is responsible for handling server-side requests.  But as
the docs says[1] you can do both with Click. Haven't done any webapp using
Ajax with Apache Click, but I know you can find much information in the
documentation and in the on-line examples[2]. Also, I've edited the wiki[3]
page with information about this area.
Hope you can find the information you need in this references.

Regards,

Gilberto

[1]
http://click.apache.org/docs/user-guide/htmlsingle/click-book.html#chapter-ajax
[2] click.avoka.com/click-examples/ajax/compare/jquery-ajax-demo.htm
[3] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLICK/