Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com> on 2014/06/18 03:05:17 UTC

Mahout-1490 and blog

Hi Folks,I'm currently adding some bits to an earlier commit I had done for Mahout-1490 to add a thin set of APIs around a dataframe, I was going to refine the blog specified here (http://mlefforts.blogspot.com/2014/04/introduction-this-proposal-will.html) to include these APIs but before I put any more effort and time into this as well as into the code I wanted to ask if there's actual interest in the developer/committer community to support this and move it into mahout.
Please let me know thoughts and feedback and a general direction so that I can either continue or redirect these efforts per the current need.
Thanks in advance.

RE: Mahout-1490 and blog

Posted by Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com>.
Dmitry/Pat/Sebastien,Following up , would love some feedback and thoughts on the blog use cases, will be adding some more today as well.Thanks in advance

RE: Mahout-1490 and blog

Posted by Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com>.

RE: Mahout-1490 and blog

Posted by Saikat Kanjilal <sx...@hotmail.com>.