Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by A K <am...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/12 00:01:36 UTC

Newbie:server-config.wsdd:Persisting the deployment of services on weblogic 7.0

Hi All,
I am deploying some EJBs as webservices using Axis on Weblogic 7.I have
to redepoly the services using AdminClient everytime weblogic is
restarted. Once I restart the weblogic only the services that were a part of
the server-config.wsdd when I deploy the application for the first time
are available.

Any pointers to persisting the changes to the server-config.wsdd after
the deployment of the services through AdminClient would be helpful.

Editing the weblogic start script to call AdminClient is not sounding
an appealing idea to me ;-)

Thanks and Regards,
Amit

Re: Newbie:server-config.wsdd:Persisting the deployment of services on weblogic 7.0

Posted by Venkat Reddy <vr...@gmail.com>.
It does persist on Tomcat. Do you have any file I/O permission issues
to write to the config file in weblogic?

- venkat