Posted to dev@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2021/01/04 18:34:06 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Apache BookKeeper Release 4.12.1, release candidate #0

Up!

Enrico

Posted by Matteo Minardi <mi...@hotmail.it>.
+1 (non binding)
- Built source package with JDK15 on Mac
- Tests ok in Java 1.8
- Ran bk-shell tests with 4.12.1 built binaries (simpletest, listledgers)
- Ran Bookkeeper Visual Manager with the new version.

Matteo.

Il giorno 4 gen 2021, alle ore 22:42, Amit Chavan <ac...@gmail.com>> ha scritto:

Thanks Enrico. I was upvoting. I didn't realize I had to do a +1.

On Mon, Jan 4, 2021 at 4:18 PM Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Il Lun 4 Gen 2021, 19:42 Amit Chavan <ac...@gmail.com>> ha scritto:

Up!

I am not sure about the meaning of your  answer.
My 'up' was not a vote but an invite to vote, and to move the thread on top
of your mailboxes :)

If you want to vote positively please cast a +1, possibly with the list of
checks you did

Btw thanks for participating

Enrico

dist.apache.org<http://dist.apache.org> [2]