Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net> on 2011/08/01 11:47:26 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Released of shared 1.0.0-M6 (was: [VOTE] Released of shared 1.0.0-M5)

[X] +1 Release Shared 1.0.0-M6

Regards,
Pierre-Arnaud

On 30 juil. 2011, at 14:41, Emmanuel Lecharny wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> This is a vote for the sicth milestone release. We have fixed some very
> critical issue this week : the connection was not correctly closed when
> doing an unbind, leading to Too Manu Open Files errors on linux
> and Mac OSX. (DIRAPI-52)
> Some new constants have been declared into SchemaConstants, to be
> used by the replication subsystem.
>
> The SVN tag:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/shared/tags/1.0.0-M6/
>
> The source and binary distribution packages:
> http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/
>
> The file names are prefixed with 'apache-ldap-api'. The bin packages
> contain the shaded shared-all and all required dependencies to use the
> LDAP API.
>
> The staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-014/
>
> The generated site:
> http://directory.apache.org/api/gen-docs/1.0.0-M4/

Corrected the site's address:
http://directory.apache.org/api/gen-docs/1.0.0-M6/

Result : [VOTE] Released of shared 1.0.0-M6

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

we've got 6 +1, no -1 :
Alex, Emmanuel, Felix, Kiran, Pierre-Arnaud, Stefan

I'll release shared today.

Thanks !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny