Posted to user@struts.apache.org by d d <ja...@rediffmail.com> on 2005/08/08 09:58:16 UTC

XSL:FO orJasper Reports

I am generating reports from Oracle DB in my struts application, I am confused whether to use XSL:FO or Jasper Reports to generate reports..Can anybody plz guide me on this issue??

Re: XSL:FO orJasper Reports

Posted by Rafael Taboada <ka...@gmail.com>.
yeap, that helped... thanks!

--
Rafael Taboada
Software Engineer

Cell : +511-97753290

"No creo en el destino pues no me gusta tener la idea de controlar mi vida"

Re: XSL:FO orJasper Reports

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.
See if this helps:
http://jasperreports.sourceforge.net/tutorial/index.html#parameters

Re: XSL:FO orJasper Reports

Re: XSL:FO orJasper Reports

Posted by Nick Heudecker <nh...@gmail.com>.
I would go with JasperReports.  Make sure to also download iReport,
which is a great time-saver.

RE: FO orJasper Reports

Posted by David Thielen <da...@windward.net>.
www.windwardreports.com is your best bet.