Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Javi <ja...@valenciacf.org> on 2009/01/20 05:22:25 UTC

[Fwd: Unix filesystem]

Hi,

I want to modify DbUserManager in order to authenticate vs Linux
password/shadow file, in order to create a custom authenticator how should
I register my class?

Additionally ftpd.sh runs as user "root" in order to have correct
permissions to chown incoming files, and make the owner to the unix user
who created them.

However I allways gets the files owned by the user running the Java process.
Also when I display files they belong to user:group even if they are owned
by other user:

ftp> ls
200 Command PORT okay.
150 File status okay; about to open data connection.
dr-x------   3 user group            0 Jan 18 23:56 A
dr-x------   3 user group            0 Jan 18 23:56 B
dr-x------   3 user group            0 Jan 18 23:56 C
226 Closing data connection.

Is possible to dislay files as real owner?

Thanks!

Javi