Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com> on 2015/12/15 13:36:46 UTC

Abandoned ticket: Provide Integration with Spring Data [IGNITE-1192]

Hi Vikrant,

Do you have free time to complete the integration in the nearest month?

This integration is becoming quite urgent. So if you don’t have time for now someone else from the community will pick this ticket up.

Regards,
Denis

Re: Abandoned ticket: Provide Integration with Spring Data [IGNITE-1192]

Posted by Vikrant Navalgund <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Denis, I was unable to focus on the task.

Regards,
Vikrant

--
*Regards*,
*Vikrant Navalgund*

Re: Abandoned ticket: Provide Integration with Spring Data [IGNITE-1192]

Posted by Jörn Franke <jo...@gmail.com>.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@gridgain.com>.