Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Marco de Abreu <ma...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/24 18:05:39 UTC

Windows GPU slaves for MXNet CI are unavailable

Hello dev@,

unfortunately we are experiencing an outage within our CI that makes all
Windows GPU slaves unavailable.

The first analysis determined that the AMI for our slaves has been manually
deleted by somebody about 51 hours ago. I will see whether I can find a
backup or an alternative version and keep you updated with further details.

Please excuse the caused inconveniences.

Best regards,
Marco

Re: Windows GPU slaves for MXNet CI are unavailable

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@gmail.com>.
Validation of PRs will still occur for all jobs except the ones that run on
Windows GPU (speak the most important checks, Ubuntu CPU and GPU, are still
working). Since Windows GPU is a required check, we will not be able to
merge a pull request though.