Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Joachim Diepstraten / media access <Jo...@media-access.net> on 2000/12/11 09:50:59 UTC

RE: spacinging problem

Hi

>5mm from one printer to another. I was expecting that pdf
>documents should not do that and I need a positioning better than +/-1mm.
Hmm well when the PDF looks the same it looks the same.

>Does the problem comes from my poor stylesheet design, the printer, pdf in
general
>or fop?
I would go for the printer. I experienced the same thing. (But not only with
PDFs)
I would say it hardly depends on which postscriptlevel the printer supports,

how many DPI and of course on the driver of the printer. But I could be
wrong.

EOF,
  J.D.