Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Mark D. Hansen" <m....@verizon.net> on 2004/11/29 20:25:52 UTC

CVS - merging my mods with AXIS1_2RC

Hi - I posted this on the "User" list.  But maybe here is more appropriate.  Thanks for any help.

I've got some custom modifications to Axis 1.1 that I'd like to merge into a local copy of 1.2 RC1.  Presumably, I can do something like "cvs update -r Version1_2RC1" - except that I can't identify any tag for RC1.  I only see the tag for RC2.  What am I missing?

Thanks,

Mark

Re: CVS - merging my mods with AXIS1_2RC

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
yes, we forgot to tag RC1 :( sorry.

-- dims