Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org> on 2007/11/04 16:48:46 UTC

JIRA emails and Nutch

I don't think JIRA emails are being sent out for Nutch.  Changes from
yesterday and today have yet to be mailed out.  Commit emails are being
mailed.  Is this something that we send to infrastructure?

Dennis

Re: JIRA emails and Nutch

Posted by Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org>.
As posted by Chris Hostetter:

: > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-1397

FYI: issue was caused by a change to Jira's outgoing email properties, and
some filtering options on *some* apache lists (hence it wasn't affecting
all subprojects)

Jira emails should be going through now.

-Hoss

Thanks Chris,

Dennis

Re: JIRA emails and Nutch

Posted by Dennis Kubes <ku...@apache.org>.

Re: JIRA emails and Nutch

Posted by Doğacan Güney <do...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 4, 2007 8:36 PM, Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org> wrote:

> Dennis Kubes wrote:
> > I don't think JIRA emails are being sent out for Nutch.  Changes from
> > yesterday and today have yet to be mailed out.  Commit emails are being
> > mailed.  Is this something that we send to infrastructure?
>
> I think so. Speaking of which, I noticed that I also stopped getting
> commit messages, which is double strange ... I'll try to subscribe
> manually and see what happens.

Any progress on this? I was thinking of committing/resolving some
issues in JIRA but I want to wait until emails start working.

> --
> Best regards,
> Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Doğacan Güney