Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Cummings <cu...@netscape.net> on 2002/09/17 20:04:11 UTC

Sitemap redirects and request parameters

Hello all,

This is a slighty different (and failry trivial) question about request parameters. Is there any way to pass parameters to a redirect or do they just have to be embedded in the URI? And I'm not wanting to do anything complex as was discussed in the "forwarding POST paramters" thread, it isn't warranted here.

<map:redirect-to uri="myNextPage?name=value/>

becomes

<map:redirect-to uri="myNextPage">
  <map:parameter name="name" value="value"/>
</map:redirect-to>

Is any such thing possible? Also, if I want to URLEncode the value, can it be done without programming an action? Thanks a bunch.

/S

--
Steven Cummings
Columbia, MO