Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> on 2013/10/31 20:11:40 UTC

FYI Hive trunk has moved to maven

More details here

How to configure your development environment is here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveDeveloperFAQ

Re: FYI Hive trunk has moved to maven

Posted by Jarek Jarcec Cecho <ja...@apache.org>.
That is awesome news Brock, thank you very much for doing all the hard work!

Jarcec

Posted by Navis류승우 <na...@nexr.com>.
Another great work, Brock! I think this really deserves award "the patch of
the year".

Posted by Thejas Nair <th...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks Brock and Ed!

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Thanks guys. Another FYI, precommit tests are going to come back with a few
> unrelated failures until

> is committed.
>
> Thanks!
>

> On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Gunther Hagleitner <
> ghagleitner@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
>> Awesome! Great stuff, Brock!
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Gunther.
>>

>> On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <
>> vinodkv@apache.org
>> > wrote:
>>
>> > Awesome, great effort!
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > +Vinod
>> >

>> > On Oct 31, 2013, at 12:11 PM, Brock Noland wrote:
>> >
>> > More details here
>> >
>> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-5610
>> >
>> > How to configure your development environment is here:
>> >
>> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveDeveloperFAQ
>> >

>> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>> > NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity
>> > to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
>> confidential,
>> > privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
>> > of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
>> that
>> > any printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure or
>> > forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have
>> > received this communication in error, please contact the sender
>> immediately
>> > and delete it from your system. Thank You.
>>
>> --
>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: FYI Hive trunk has moved to maven

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Gunther Hagleitner <gh...@hortonworks.com>.
Awesome! Great stuff, Brock!

Thanks,
Gunther.

On Thu, Oct 31, 2013 at 1:38 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vinodkv@apache.org
> wrote:

> Awesome, great effort!
>
> Thanks,
> +Vinod
>

> On Oct 31, 2013, at 12:11 PM, Brock Noland wrote:
>
> More details here

> How to configure your development environment is here:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/HiveDeveloperFAQ
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: FYI Hive trunk has moved to maven

Posted by Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vi...@apache.org>.
Awesome, great effort!

Posted by Brock Noland <br...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks guys!

I will be closely monitoring the precommit build (as always :) ) to ensure
it's not causing any failures.

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
The future is here!