Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/04 19:50:12 UTC

Re: New user and IDE issues

I'm using IntelliJ 10 with Tapestry, and while the integration has
some gaps, it mostly works fine for template completion (for some
reason it want's the loop components value attribute to be a Loop
object) and flipping between java/tml.

Make sure that in your Tapestry facet for your module that you have
your "Application Package" set correctly (sometimes it's set to
something odd)

Josh