Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/01 21:06:26 UTC

[Announce] Release Tapestry 3.0.4 / Tapestry 4.0.1

Close to 100+ bug fixes and patches have been applied for the next release
of the the Tapestry web application framework. This release provides more
stabilization and enhancements to the well known 3.X series tapestry
releases, as well as the new 4.X series.

Tapestry is an open-source framework for creating dynamic, robust, highly
scalable web applications in Java. Tapestry complements and builds upon the
standard Java Servlet API, and so it works in any servlet container or
application server.
--
Jesse Kuhnert
Tacos/Tapestry, team member/developer

dojo/tapestry/tacos/hivemind.  http://opennotion.com

Re: [Announce] Release Tapestry 3.0.4 / Tapestry 4.0.1

Posted by Peter Svensson <ps...@gmail.com>.
OK. I get it :)

Cheers,
PS

Posted by Peter Svensson <ps...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Steve Motola <sm...@thelabllc.com>.
Awesome, great job all.

Posted by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com>.
Are the IE DatePicker bugs fixed in this one?

1. Unsecure warning when clicking on the datepicker using SSL, caused by
src="" in iframe.
2. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-788

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Russell <sc...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Russell <sc...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Svensson <ps...@gmail.com>.
Thanks! Great work and a big Swedish cheers!
/PS

Posted by Hugo Palma <hu...@gmail.com>.
There's no pom in the main maven2 repo in ibiblio (
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/tapestry/tapestry/4.0.1).

Cheers

Hugo

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.

Re: [Announce] Release Tapestry 3.0.4 / Tapestry 4.0.1

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Yeah I think Brian built the docs already, but I figured I'd let him do the
honors since he should theoretically have commit access any day now.

Posted by Ryan <cr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.

Re: [Announce] Release Tapestry 3.0.4 / Tapestry 4.0.1

Posted by Vincent <vi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks guys,I am asking 3.0.4. it seems the link above is just 4.0.1

Posted by Mi...@expeditors.com.

Posted by Ch...@expeditors.com.

Posted by "Brian K. Wallace" <br...@transmorphix.com>.

Posted by Mike Snare <mi...@gmail.com>.