Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Steve Stacey <ss...@cdg-inc.com> on 2001/10/03 23:15:51 UTC

Apache and MS SOAP

I have a simple SOAP client in java that makes an RPC call to an MS SOAP
object. The MS SOAP object writes to a database and then returns two values.

I successfully write to the database. However when I get the Response, I
have an error that states that 'No deserializer found to deserialize Result
using encoding style http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/.

It is my understanding that the Apache/IBM and the Microsoft teams have
worked hard to insure interoperability and achieved this in SOAP 2.2.

I have insured that the MS SOAP service is using the latest parser and SDK.
I am using SOAP 2.2. I have tried to import every deserializer that I could
find and tried various encoding style for both the Request and Response.

Any ideas?
Steve Stacey
CDG & Associates
P.O. Box 702527