Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Franz Allan Valencia See <fr...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/31 12:50:48 UTC

Reporting web user interface

Hi Brett,

I've seen [1], and I've read the codes in [2]. But I'm still not quite
sure what else needs to be done for [3]

Thanks a bunch,
Franz

[1] http://people.apache.org/~brett/repoman-site/reports.html
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/archiva/trunk/archiva-reports-standard/
[3] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-77

Re: Reporting web user interface

Posted by Franz Allan Valencia See <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day to you, Brett,

Sorry, but i'm just starting with it right now. Something came up a
few days ago that needed my immediate attention. Anyway, i'll try to
give an estimate tom.

Thanks,
Franz

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 01/09/2006, at 6:35 PM, Franz Allan Valencia See wrote:
> btw, when one navigates to the other artifacts, what should be seen,
> the [1] page, or something like [2] or what? ^_^

[1]

> Sorry if i have too many questions. I am interested in working with
> archiva, but i only know a small amount about it. btw, where can i see
> the details regarding this project, i mean, where it's heading and
> where it is right now ^_^

probably the JIRA roadmap for now.

Posted by Franz Allan Valencia See <fr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.