Posted to cvs@incubator.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2016/08/13 01:05:49 UTC

[Incubator Wiki] Trivial Update of "August2016" by LewisJohnMcgibbney

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Incubator Wiki" for change notification.

The "August2016" page has been changed by LewisJohnMcgibbney:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2016?action=diff&rev1=104&rev2=105

   Senssoft has only literally arrived in the Incubator. Podling
-  bootstrapping is currently underway.
+  bootstrapping is currently underway. CCLA was received by secretary@
+  and all CLAs have been submitted and received as well. We are ready
+  to begin incubating.

-  Development has been going on outside of The ASF while we wait on sending
-  relevant documents to secretary@
+  Project repos have been established at the ASF and the community
+  are undertaking QA in order to have them writable.

  Date of last release: