Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by A Felix <te...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/01 07:48:53 UTC

PUT file not working

I didn't see any user asking about problem with PUT,
but I'm facing problem in PUTting a file to server. I
tried putMethod(resource, File) and it didn't work for
me :((
I used sniffer to see what client is sending. I found
that client sends ".c4c." or ".c5c." (some junk data)
after sending the first part of the file. I don't know
why client is sending this. And server responds as
expected i.e. c5c or c4c is not understood!
and after this server just creates the file with zero
size rejecting the second part of the file.

can anybody help me here? I'm giving PUT parameters as
per the javadoc and source code of slide.

Thanks in advance!
 -af

Domain.xml JSP and Java Servlets

Posted by Claus Goettfert <cl...@gmx.net>.
hi all,

some time ago I posted about accessing a file via the slide api. I switched
to JSP because they work - although I use exactly the same code here as in
my servlets.

in fact: as soon as there is a java servlet in my webapp I get exceptions
although the servlet is not even called (I try to access a jsp).

anyway; I gave up on servlets but I need to edit the Domain.xml for JDBC store.

the documentation says that I have to put Domain.xml where I start the
slide server. It seems I don't have to do that if I use jsps only (I don't
get any error message and modifications to domain.xml make no change in
behaviour of my jsp files (like changing the rootpath).

where do I have to put Domain.xml using jsps or what do I have to do so
that slide recognizes the chances in domain.xml?

claus goettfert