Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Midas A <te...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/27 09:20:07 UTC

Nested document limitation

Hi all,

Is there any limitation of nested document in solr .

Can we have any DIH(data  import handler ) plugin for solr .

Regards,
Abhishek

Re: Nested document limitation

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
You really have to ask a specific question. What do
you want to _do_ with your nested documents? A
DIH plugin for Solr do do what?

You might review:

Best,
Erick

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@griddynamics.com>.
On Tue, Oct 27, 2015 at 11:20 AM, Midas A <te...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there any limitation of nested document in solr .

there are a plenty of them

> Can we have any DIH(data  import handler ) plugin for solr .

mind child="true" at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Uploading+Structured+Data+Store+Data+with+the+Data+Import+Handler#UploadingStructuredDataStoreDatawiththeDataImportHandler-EntityProcessors

--
Sincerely yours