Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ian Rowlands <ia...@bigfoot.com> on 2007/04/28 04:34:04 UTC

Why doesn't my index.html get generated when generating my site?

I'm using Maven 2.0.5.  My sites have no customisation (which I won't do
until I get this to work).  I am getting the following generated:
Apart from subdirectories, I get:
	checkstyle.html (plus checkstyle.rss)
	cpd.html and cpd.xml
	dependencies.html
	integration.html
	issue-tracking.html
	jdepend-report.html
	pmd.html and pmd.xml
	project-info.html
	project-reports.html
	surefire-report.html

I'm using version 2.0-beta-5 of the web site plugin.

Any suggestions on how to get this to work?

Thanks,

Ian

Re: Why doesn't my index.html get generated when generating my site?

Posted by dhoffer <DH...@xrite.com>.
Are you saying I must have site.xml in order for index.html to be generated?
I too have projects where I index.html is missing and have not tracked down
the cause.  However I have only started to use site.xml recently.

-Dave

Posted by Eric Redmond <er...@gmail.com>.

--
Eric Redmond