Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Nicholas Roberts <ni...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/23 07:48:17 UTC

Howto Make Big Data Drupal Search | Big Data Drupal

http://www.bigdatadrupal.com/howto-big-data-drupal-search

I just wrote a high level and rather vague (but hopefully correct) howto on
building a search-driven site with cdh4, nutch 1.6, solr 3.6, aegir and
drupal openoutreach distro

Demo at www.bigdatadrupal.org

Re: Howto Make Big Data Drupal Search | Big Data Drupal

Posted by Nicholas Roberts <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I used chd4 because of the Cloudera Manager and its installer. Easy to use

I wanted a commercial open source big data stack

I used nutch 1.6 cause I knew it would work

I'll add that also to the doc

Thanks for feedback

Posted by A Laxmi <a....@gmail.com>.
Hey Nicholas!

Posted by Nicholas Roberts <ni...@gmail.com>.
Ok great. Did that page get updated recently? Looks much longer than last
time ....

Thanks for correction. Wording of that section needs more work

Plesse let me know if any other errors spotted

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Hi Niccolo