Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Aaron Stromas <pa...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/30 16:18:20 UTC

WSDL not found in /WEB-INF/wsdl/service.wsdl

Hello,

I placed the WSDL file in WEB-INF/wsdl directory, and have annotated my
service with @Webservice(...., wsdlLocation=/WEB-INF/wsdl/service.wsdl).
The web service is deployed in Weblogic 10.3.2.
When I packaged the application in the ear file, all is well but when I
deploy the war file, the service fails to start and gives me the error

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/opt/app/wl/user_projects/<domain>/service.wsdl.

What do I need to do to make weblogic retrieve the WSDL from its correct
location?

Thank you in advance.

--
Aaron Stromas