Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org> on 2007/11/16 16:45:06 UTC

New modules: propertiesdocument, externallinks

Hi Lenya devs,

FYI - I committed two new modules to the sandbox:

propertiesdocument
------------------
* provides "properties" resource type
* store key-value pairs in an XML document
* accessible via PropertiesDocument.get(), .put()
* editable only with OneForm at the moment

externallinks
-------------
* store external links in an XML document
* based on "properties" resource type
* use <a href="ext:foobar"/> in your documents
* transformed using ExternalLinksTransformer

The Forrest import (to migrate the Lenya website to Lenya) uses the
externallinks module.

-- Andreas

Re: New modules: propertiesdocument, externallinks

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2007-11-16 at 16:45 +0100, Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi Lenya devs,
>
> FYI - I committed two new modules to the sandbox:
>
> propertiesdocument
> ------------------
> * provides "properties" resource type
> * store key-value pairs in an XML document
> * accessible via PropertiesDocument.get(), .put()
> * editable only with OneForm at the moment

Nice, would it make sense to merge this into the properties module we
have?

> externallinks
> * store external links in an XML document
> * based on "properties" resource type
> * use <a href="ext:foobar"/> in your documents
> * transformed using ExternalLinksTransformer
>

> The Forrest import (to migrate the Lenya website to Lenya) uses the
> externallinks module.

Very cool.

Thanks very much.

salu2