Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by amit charaya <of...@palinfocom.net> on 2007/06/06 14:14:24 UTC

eclipse not working

eclipse is not working with ofbiz
i get following error

Set OFBIZ_HOME to - /home/vinod/Desktop/amit/ofbiz
Admin socket not configured; set to port 0
log4j:ERROR exception setting timeout, shutting down server socket.
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:359)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:319)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:97)
	at
org.apache.log4j.net.SocketHubAppender$ServerMonitor.run(SocketHubAppender.java:324)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
log4j:ERROR exception setting timeout, shutting down server socket.
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketBind(Native Method)
	at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:359)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:319)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:185)
	at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:97)
	at
org.apache.log4j.net.SocketHubAppender$ServerMonitor.run(SocketHubAppender.java:324)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
	at org.ofbiz.base.util.Debug.<clinit>(Debug.java:90)
	at org.ofbiz.base.container.ContainerLoader.load(ContainerLoader.java:50)
	at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.initStartLoaders(Start.java:248)
	at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.init(Start.java:87)
	at org.ofbiz.base.start.Start.main(Start.java:403)
Caused by: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base
name cache, locale en_US
	at
java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:836)
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:805)
	at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:549)
	at
org.ofbiz.base.util.cache.UtilCache.setPropertiesParams(UtilCache.java:217)
	at
org.ofbiz.base.util.cache.UtilCache.setPropertiesParams(UtilCache.java:213)
	at org.ofbiz.base.util.cache.UtilCache.<init>(UtilCache.java:172)
	at org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilProperties.<clinit>(UtilProperties.java:53)
	... 5 more

Re: eclipse not working

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
http://tinyurl.com/yo6o3o
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Eclipse+Tips

Jacques

De : "amit charaya" <of...@palinfocom.net>

Re: eclipse not working

Posted by Kane Lo <ka...@spacesolutions.com>.
It is from word of experience, because I have encountered the same problem
before. I have used the tomcat in eclipse, however I found that it got some
problem, when it wants to shut down improperly, it did not release the port
8080. And when this happened, it gives me the message,
java.net.BindException: Address already in use. I telnet the port 8080, 8009
to test to know that they are still not released.

Of course those classpath you mention I have already set properly. That's
why I think amit got the network problem.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Kane,

Re: eclipse not working

Posted by Kane Lo <ka...@spacesolutions.com>.