Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Marcus Fritze <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2013/02/12 22:55:26 UTC

error in addAIRtoSDK.sh? (was: Re: use AIR 3.5 with Flex 4.9, how?)

Ups...

I think there is an error in the addAIRtoSDK.sh.

Line 94

	tar xf "${airTempDir}/air.tbz2" -C "${IDE_SDK_DIR}/frameworks/"

I think it should be

	tar xf "${airTempDir}/air.tbz2" -C "${IDE_SDK_DIR}/"

I used the script

./addAIRtoSDK.sh "3.5" "/path_to_my_flex_folder/my_flex_folder"

The new extracted folders (bin and framework [with the AIR runtime]) will be extracted into frameworks. But I think this is not correct.

So after extraction I have

/path_to_my_flex_folder/my_flex_folder/frameworks/frameworks/libs/air/...

-> should be extracted to /path_to_my_flex_folder/my_flex_folder/frameworks/libs/air/...

and

/path_to_my_flex_folder/my_flex_folder/frameworks/bin/[some bin files]

-> should be extracted to /path_to_my_flex_folder/my_flex_folder/bin/[some bin files]

Either I am completely wrong or there is a little error in this script.

Greetings

Marcus Fritze

Re: error in addAIRtoSDK.sh? (was: Re: use AIR 3.5 with Flex 4.9, how?)

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

> I will try this later and give you feedback.
I updated the script today to support AIR 3.6 and also fixed the path issue you pointed out.

Thanks,

Posted by Marcus Fritze <ma...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,