Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by yeradis <ye...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/15 17:10:05 UTC

Re: User code sharing? [ was: Re: Question?]

yes that is true Stanley
is a shame but
if my mind is no broken :-p
there is a place where somebody can start a task and if the developers
accept it they include on derby
where is ?? now yes my mind is broken :-p
Jean know where is , she told me

and that other is true too
is  a shame that we all program the same things when we can create a User
coder sharing area like you called it ;-)
but i think of the functions are globally acceptable , requeste a permission
to include it on derby built-in functions ;-)