Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Bobby Warner <bo...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/16 17:40:20 UTC

taglibs with skinny war

I followed this example:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-war-plugin/examples/skinny-wars.html

So, I have all dependencies declared on the EAR and WARs now and the WARs
are "skinny"

But, there are some JARs that need to stay in the WARs (i.e. sitemesh)
because they won't work unless they are under WEB-INF/lib (can't be in the
EAR)

I tried to use the packagingIncludes and packagingExcludes together, but it
didn't work.

For example, this did not work, how come?  How can I get all JARs to go to
the EAR, except sitemesh?

<configuration>
  <packagingIncludes>WEB-INF/lib/sitemesh-2.4.1.jar</packagingIncludes>
  <packagingExcludes>WEB-INF/lib/*.jar</packagingExcludes>
  <archive>
    <manifest>
      <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
      <classpathPrefix>lib/</classpathPrefix>