Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by hrishikesh <ia...@yahoo.co.in> on 2011/01/28 13:46:53 UTC

HTTP Authorization does not work.

Hello Friends
For one of my web services, i need to pass user name and pass to
authenticate. once done, i am able to access the WS. Using browser i get a
pop up and provide the credentials. Using SOAP UI i provide the information
in Request Properties - UserName and password.

Now when i try  to use jMeter, i cannot do that. I used the HTTP
Authorization and HTTP Header Config elements but still my SOAP request is
not getting authenticated and i get Authentication required message.

Can someone help me guide this

Thanks in Advance
Hrishi

Re: HTTP Authorization does not work.

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
It should have worked. Using View results tree see if the Authorization
header is getting added. If so compare it with what SOAP UI sends (you might
need to set up a tcp tunnel to intercept the results)

regards
deepak

Posted by hrishikesh <ia...@yahoo.co.in>.
Shall i use some older version of jmeter