Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Digambar Rasal <di...@controlnet.co.in> on 2002/03/13 05:40:02 UTC

Ipv6 tests with build 2.0.28.

Hi all,

I have installed Apache beta version 2.0.28 on Linux machine  and I am able
to ping6 with the ip address of the machine

ping6 -I eth0 fe80::260:67ff:fe36:4b0 is working.

So i can say that my linux configuration is supporting IPv6.

But when i tried to access default page of apache with

http://[fe80::260:67ff:fe36:4b0] :80

its giving no default page but if i try same with localhost i am getting
apache default page.

is it necessary to configure something extra for ipv6  as my all settings
are default

Best Regards
Digambar Rasal
Controlnet India Pvt Ltd