Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> on 2004/11/19 18:00:16 UTC

Email archive busted?

In an attempt to see what happened in the last day or so while my email
was accidentally being routed to /dev/null (never mess with your email
settings right before getting on a plane, it's just asking for trouble)
I checked out the eyebrowse archives for dev@apr.apache.org and
cvs@apr.apache.org and it seems that neither are working.  The most
recent mail in the archives for both lists are from november 2003.

Can someone either kick the thing until it works again or point me in
the direction of the right person to bug?

Thanks,

-garrett

Re: Email archive busted?

Posted by Cliff Woolley <jw...@virginia.edu>.
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Garrett Rooney wrote:

> In an attempt to see what happened in the last day or so while my email
> was accidentally being routed to /dev/null (never mess with your email
> settings right before getting on a plane, it's just asking for trouble)
> I checked out the eyebrowse archives for dev@apr.apache.org and
> cvs@apr.apache.org and it seems that neither are working.  The most
> recent mail in the archives for both lists are from november 2003.

Yeah we noticed that during the hackathon but forgot to fix it.  I'll prod
infrastructure.

Thanks,
Cliff

Re: Email archive busted?

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> --On Friday, November 19, 2004 9:00 AM -0800 Garrett Rooney
> <ro...@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:
>
>> Can someone either kick the thing until it works again or point me in the
>> direction of the right person to bug?
>

> Eyebrowse is horribly broken.  We want to re-create our archives on
> another box, but that's going to take a lot of time, unfortunately.  Sorry.
>
> You could try:
>
> <http://mail-archives.eu.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/mod_mbox/>

Thanks, that'll help tremendously, it's both up to date and not as mind
bogglingly slow as eyebrowse! ;-)

-garrett

Re: Email archive busted?

Posted by Justin Erenkrantz <ju...@erenkrantz.com>.
--On Friday, November 19, 2004 9:00 AM -0800 Garrett Rooney
<ro...@electricjellyfish.net> wrote:

> Can someone either kick the thing until it works again or point me in the
> direction of the right person to bug?

Eyebrowse is horribly broken.  We want to re-create our archives on another
box, but that's going to take a lot of time, unfortunately.  Sorry.

You could try:

<http://mail-archives.eu.apache.org/~jerenkrantz/mod_mbox/>

HTH.  -- justin